Join the TrackableMed Team!
We'd love to hear from you!
Our business, TrackableMed in Covington is growing and we are looking for the next new member of our team. We are an advertising agency and appointment setting call center. We work for private medical practices across the US. We care a lot about our culture, so first decide if you are ok working in an environment that has these specific behavioral values:
1. Willing to Learn - There is something to learn from every human on this earth.
2. Problem Solver - Figure out a way, there’s no such thing as “It can’t be done”.
3. No Drama - It is your job to get along with co-workers, look for positive intent.
4. Results Oriented - Not just doing the job…but accomplishing the goal.
5. Personal Integrity - Act the same whether you’re being watched or not.
6. Reliable - Behave and act in a way that removes all doubt. Do what must be done.
7. Positive - We will make mistakes, being positive is understanding this is a reality and that we can learn and grow from all events.
If any of the above rubs you the wrong way...we're probably not a good fit.
Job Title: Call Center Appointment Specialist
We are looking for someone who is:
• A good Multi-Tasker
• Growth mindset oriented
• Hungry to be better
• A great communicator
• Willing to Work Well With
Others Tasks will include:
• Appointment Setting
• Message Taking
• Learning and Working with multiple medical software systems
Your submission has been received!
We will be in touch soon.