Register for upcoming webinars or take advantage of the recorded webinars from the last 6 months.
If you don't want to miss out on future opportunities, please join the mailing list and we'll make sure you're notified of future events.
Selling Your Medical Practice to Private Equity
The evolving regulations and uncertain business landscape of healthcare make private equity investment an attractive option for medical practices looking to remove administrative burdens in 2022—and plenty of PE buyers want in.
But to get the most from an acquisition, physicians must realize that the value of their business extends well beyond its physical assets or current annual income. Michael White, managing director of Founders Advisors Healthcare practice, has 20 years of experience advising healthcare clients on everything from private equity and debt capital raises to joint ventures and buy-side and sell-side mergers/acquisitions. Join us as he explains how to target the right investors and negotiate a sale that creates optimal outcomes for your practice.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Ways to calculate (and capitalize on) the growth potential of your practice
- The importance of Earnings Before Interest,Taxes, Depreciation, and Amortization (EBITDA)
- How, exactly, PE firms pay for assets (and how to iron out those details)
- The advantages of selling to a private equity group over a hospital network
- How to decide if the PE buyer will gain a controlling interest in your business